When a structure fails due to fire, explosion, wind or snow load or movement/vibration, Origin and Cause forensic engineers provide our clients with accurate and swift analysis.
Using advanced assessment techniques and analytical tools, we investigate deteriorated and distressed structures to determine the factors that have most likely caused or contributed to the failure. We put a plan in place to secure, repair and/or rebuild, and provide drawings, costing and help at every stage of the process to get the structure repaired as quickly as possible. Plus, with an LEED® Accredited Professional helming our team of engineers, Origin and Cause can design repairs that minimally impact the environment and help you earn LEED points for your building.
If you’re concerned about the structural health of your aging building, we will carry out a structural condition assessment to identify potential problems and help plan and direct any required maintenance and/or repairs.
We also offer construction litigation support for legal and insurance purposes including providing expert witness testimony in court where needed.
- Failure analysis for commercial, residential and industrial structures of all sizes
- Structural repair
- Assistance in earning LEED® points via sustainable repair designs
- Structural condition assessments
- Building envelope assessments including moisture management
- Property damage and building defect assessments
- Building code compliance reviews
- Lightning studies
|Download Download to learn more about Structural Engineering|